We provide flexible operational configurations built on an ACDM foundation to ensure full situational awareness, improved operations management, and enhanced asset utilization.
Airports are essential portals into our communities – charged with providing a safe environment, customer advocacy, flexible operations, and fiscal responsibility.
Leveraging limited resources in a world of rapidly changing priorities has never been more important as a result of the ongoing demand for growth, and the increased focus on public health, safety, and security.
- Variable passenger demand and airline scheduling modifications.
- Revitalized importance of timely and accurate revenue capture.
- Workforce modernization and knowledge gap mitigation.
- critical transparency of the latest guidance, rules, and practices on a community platform.
The ARiVA Airports suite of products, solutions, and capabilities supports airports in addressing many core legacy, as well as post-COVID, requirements on a modern, web-hosted, integrated platform. ARiVA:
- Ensures airports are maximizing the use of all available assets and capacity, and delivering the greatest level of airport throughput, in flexible Airport Collaborative Decision Making (ACDM) configurations.
- Provides assurance and validation that all aeronautical fees are being captured and assigned to the right airlines through a completely independent, data-driven, detailed review of all operational activity that makes up the airport’s landing fee revenue.
- Provides advance notification of delays, congestion, constraints and other unpredictable factors so that airports can proactively adjust the operation to minimize passenger and airline disruption – including adjustments in passenger flow and aircraft gating to ensure public health.
- Allows airports to fully execute their part in the management of the airfield operation in real time in collaboration with airlines and ANSPs, with fewer dedicated staff – on a common operating platform.