Cloud-based data services supporting multiple industry requirements through data fusion and cleansing, data science, and the application of real-world scenarios and use cases.
The aviation industry’s need for data to drive operational performance, regulatory compliance, process automation, and predictive analytics has never been greater.
There has never been more data available – yet knowing which sources to trust, how to use it effectively, and the cost and complexity of processing, integrating, and maintaining it, present a huge impediment to harnessing the power of data.
We provide the key data types needed by the industry today, including:
- Real-Time Global Satellite ADS-B
- Real-time Global Terrestrial ADS-B (Including MLAT)
- FAA SWIM and EUROCONTROL NM B2B
- Global Weather
- Global Flight Status/Flight Milestones
- Global Fleet Data
- Global Mode S 24-Bit Aircraft Addressing
- Individual ANSP and Airport Data Feeds (AODB/ACDM)
We support multiple industry requirements through data fusion and cleansing, data science, and the application of real-world scenarios and use cases, including:
- ICAO GADSS compliance
- Airfield surface coverage requirements (including data to feed airport AODB/ACDM deployments)
- Operational control and decision support
- Operations performance analysis (including support for detailed geofencing airborne and surface)
- All PASSUR data services are global, supporting a standard set of capabilities anywhere in the world
ARiVA Global Data Services offers a cloud-based environment that supports solutions scaled to meet different levels of operational requirements and budgets. Our services are structured to be responsive to different needs, use cases, and budgets, with choices of:
- Data service: positional services, predictive services, flight event services, pre-formatted Analytical Reporting Services, bulk data access services
- Data sources
- Configurable data update rates
- Volume of activity (by airport and/or by tail)